My solution for dealing with TV shows when they irritate, offend, or otherwise make you want to punch people.
I’ve been wanting something like this for months, seeing as my shows (or my sisters’ shows that I’m forced to watch) sometimes make me want to scream and kick the screen. As in…
- Umm…say WHAT, Ryan Murphy?
- Arthur you do NOT want to marry Gwen. You hated her 5 minutes ago. That look meant nothing.
- Goddammit Moffat. River’s timeline IS confusing.
- Oh my god do that one more time, Amy Pond. I dare you.
- JOHN HAMISH WATSON I DON’T CARE HOW HETEROSEXUAL YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU AND SHERLOCK LOVE EACH OTHER. JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY.
So tonight I sat down and made pillows. Little fluffy pillows that I can throw violently at my TV screen without damaging it or offending those around me.
So now I can watch TV with the comforting knowledge that, should someone or something threaten my weak fangirl heart, I have methods of defense against such action.